Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rubble removal

Options
  • 14-11-2015 1:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know anyone who could dispose of a small amount of rubble (about two wheelbarrows full) for me?

I do have the option of taking it to the dump, its just that it would be a bit of a pain in the arse. I'd prefer just to pay someone a few quid to take it away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

put it in a few bags and give the binman a score to take it

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

a mini skip is the answer i reckon. dump a load of other crap whilst Im at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

It's fairly windy. Throw some handfuls in the air and let nature do the rest...

I dont like the wind - it done this to me yesterday (see attached)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭brianblaze

..I was clearing some sticks..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭winnie the schtink

fook:eek:poor landy,there is a fella near tullow kevin jones would prob have a screen for it

fook:eek:poor landy,there is a fella near tullow kevin jones would prob have a screen for it

aye, i know kevin - have it sorted though!

Advertisement