Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Howdy

Options
  • 14-11-2015 4:42pm
    Site Banned Posts: 1

What the hell is going on here guys?, I'm celly smunt. My brother joins boards and then the both of us get banned?

Granted I'm banned from after hours, that's fine. But what is all this re-reg stuff?, are two people in one house not allowed to have an account?, I actually re-reg then because you blocked the dispute resolution forum from being accessed (even though it's recommended?)

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

There is sufficient evidence to prove that your "brother's" account is actually an alt account of yours. Your main account was banned with Prison access, the other account wasn't, which is normal practice. This account will also be banned, if you wish to appeal then please do so in the Prison forum only. Any more re-reg accounts will result in Prison access also being removed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement