Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Play existing tournament on Fifa 16

Options
  • 14-11-2015 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi All,
    I know I will kick myself when I find this out, but how the bejaysus do you play your saved tournaments on Fifa 16?
    I just want to play local one with my son, but only get the New Tournament option.
    Havent been able to find the right google phrase and the online manual no help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Hi All,
    I know I will kick myself when I find this out, but how the bejaysus do you play your saved tournaments on Fifa 16?
    I just want to play local one with my son, but only get the New Tournament option.
    Havent been able to find the right google phrase and the online manual no help.

I'm not near my ps4 atm but I think if you flick the right analog stick to the right while on tournaments, you can flick between "new tournament", "continue tournament" and "load tournament"

It's like this for career mode, so I'd assume it's like this for tournaments

You can see in the bottom right hand corner 3 little circles, it's them that you should be switching between for the different options for tournaments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 MostlyLurks

Ahhh, and that would be what R3 is. Guess thats what I should have googled.
    Sore Ankles now from the Kicks. :)
    Thanks a Mill SureYWouldntYa!

Advertisement