Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tuning fork pub & Total fitness

Options
  • 14-11-2015 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭

Anyone know whats become or to become of these places??

I'm not currently living in Dublin but last i heard they were both lying idle which is a shame as i think both have great potential

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Tuning Fork was inherited by the young fella. He let it disintegrate. Even at its busiest for the last couple of years it was open there was never more than 4/5 people in it. TBH, there's a better pub for every taste in pubs within ten minutes walk.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

As for Total Fitness, its boarded up. Stuck out in the island of land between the new and old N3.

Would be a great place for a massive night club or a police shooting range, no one would ever hear it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,524 ✭✭✭✭ted1

Larbre34 wrote: »
    As for Total Fitness, its boarded up. Stuck out in the island of land between the new and old N3.

Would be a great place for a massive night club or a police shooting range, no one would ever hear it.

I imagine he's talking about total fitness sandyford, best views of any gym. Still empty

• Registered Users Posts: 24,074 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

ted1 wrote: »
    I imagine he's talking about total fitness sandyford, best views of any gym. Still empty

Oh yeah, wrong forum, i live in one area and work in the other!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭JohnR1968

Heard recently the Tuning Fork was sold and going to re-open as an undertakers. Total Fitness has been just re-zoned to a step-down medical facility.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭damemcd

Planning permission went up there yesterday , three chapels no less, people will be dieing to get.......

Advertisement