Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Haircuts/hairstyles

• 14-11-2015 8:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how would you describe these haircuts to the barbers

ee2fdf3294d3d60e29ba09dbc14585b6.png

how-to-do-zayn-malik-hairstyle-cool-ideas-on-hairstyle-design-ideas.jpg
    (i'd prefer longer on the sides if i was to get this one)

Before you say just bring in the photo to the barber, i have been doing so for about a year but I kind of want to improve my skills on hairstyles and knowing what to say. At the moment I haven't really a clue on the different numbers and the difference between using the scissors or clippers and the names of the different styles. I only recently just found out what a fade meant in terms of hairstyles!!!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Best thing to do would be is bring a pic next time your getting your haircut. That way you will get the exact style you want.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭baby and crumble

Why not bring in the photo and ask your barber to talk you through what he's doing as you go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Manutd_4life

Why not bring in the photo and ask your barber to talk you through what he's doing as you go?

Yeah i'll probably do that. Anyone though got any ideas on how to describe the above haircuts though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,787 ✭✭✭✭Charlie19

Yeah i'll probably do that. Anyone though got any ideas on how to describe the above haircuts though

Thats a common enough style, just ask for a No.1

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,136 ✭✭✭✭Rayne Wooney

The second one is just a textured scissors cut on top and a 2/3 on the sides, the first is probably the same except a bit more pompadour-ey

Both are really dependent on the type of hair, will look different on different hair types

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement