Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

2 day road trip from Dublin in November?

• 14-11-2015 9:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭

I've got a friend coming to visit next week and was looking for an idea for two day road trip from Dublin.

I would normally head west (Cork, Kerry, etc.) but the days are probably a bit short and the forecast is terrible.

Any suggestions? I was thinking of a in Belfast and doing part of the Causeway Coastal Route.

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,394 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Belfast is within a short enough distance for a 2 day trip, their Christmas market is up and running since the weekend just passed and if the weather is awful, you could spend some time in the Titanic museum (I haven't been so I'm not sure if it's big enough to spend a few hours or just one)

Advertisement