Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

selling private label products(alibaba) from Ireland.

Options
  • 14-11-2015 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I am currently doing a lot of research into this ecommerce model(private label products) and can understand how it works sometimes in the states with the population they have but I'm not sure how that would transfer over here?
    Do I still need to niche down my product search as much on this side of the pond?
    Am I best off selling to UK and Ireland or including mainland Europe too? What about posting to the States, can't see it being too popular!
    And finally is there enough online business over here to feed enough traffic to my products and grow my business? The last thing I want is no money and a load of leftover stock!
    Thanks for listening, any advice is welcome.
    Shane

Advertisement