Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where To Get iPhone 5c/5s Refurb?

• 14-11-2015 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

A friend of mine wants to get a refurb 5c or 5s for his sister for xmas.

Where would you get one thats covered by Apple and not some store warranty?

I bought a iPhone 5 refurb from Argos last year and Apple covered it no bother with issues and sold me AppleCare but Argos only have the 4s refurb or brand new 5c for €400 at the moment.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭conor_ie

I've seen them from time to time on Pigsback.. maybe try there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,064 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Mourinho wrote: »
    A friend of mine wants to get a refurb 5c or 5s for his sister for xmas.

Where would you get one thats covered by Apple and not some store warranty?

I bought a iPhone 5 refurb from Argos last year and Apple covered it no bother with issues and sold me AppleCare but Argos only have the 4s refurb or brand new 5c for €400 at the moment.

Comes up again and again. My answer's always the same.

1. Goto Adverts.ie.
    2. Search 5 / 5S of which there are many ( stay away from the 5C as the
    8GB version is very restrictive)
    3. Ensure its either advertised as unlocked or locked to your preferred carrier
    at the very least.
    4. Look for items advertised as perfect condition & boxed with all accessories
    5. **Only purchase from seller with positive feedback (plenty there)

**This is an absolute must.

That's it really. You won't go wrong if you heed the last point and you will secure phone of choice at the best price possible when compared to alternative sources.

Advertisement