Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do in college?

Options
  • 14-11-2015 11:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Im in 6th year and I dont know what I want to do in college. Well I always wanted to be a clinical psychologist but only recently I found out that I would have to do a doctoral degree and I will be in my late 20's finishing college, so I dont want to spend 8 years in college and also I cant afford it. What do you suggest? I'm thinking about doing law because that is something I wanted to do aswell, do you think that's a good area to get into? What can I do with this degree? My mom suggested I should do hospitality managment, but how do I get into it and what career can I get from that? I'm not gonna hide that I want a well paid job in the future. What else can I do? I am interested in psychology, law and business area? Please also share what you do/ did in college, or maybe there are different degrees that will get me a well paid job? I dont want to spend 8 years in college

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭mightyreds

Any interest in computers software developers seems to be the jobs in demand now, only 4 year degree and well paid

Advertisement