Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 1 Week 10 Results

Options
  • 14-11-2015 11:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Patriots 26-7 Giants

I drove for a TD on my opening drive and held the Patriots to less than 25 yards on the ground, but Brady was literally impossible to stop. Long drive, after long drive, after long drive which meant I had about 4 possessions all game long. He threw for over 330 yards, threw 3 TD's and completed over 80%. It was absolutely ridiculous. I had no answer for it at all.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Tried playing bucks (cpu) twice but power cuts in County Kildare in first 2 mins of game driving me mad so I may leave it not and let it SIM

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

PADRAIC.M wrote: »
    Tried playing bucks (cpu) twice but power cuts in County Kildare in first 2 mins of game driving me mad so I may leave it not and let it SIM
    Gameweek doesn't advance until Tuesday so you can always retry between now and then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Lions 14 @ Packers 17
    Was a close game throughout pudsys defence kept the packers rb very quiet and even slowed Rodgers passing attack, the first drive gave me a fg, I got a pick on pudsys first drive which I was very lucky to turn into a long td pass to Nelson or Finley, pudsy then went long throws and got a big td catch and run, packers thrid qt get a lacy rush td, and in next lions drive give up a false start for a first and five and then packers get three sacks to force a fourth and long punt from lions, but lions defence stuff the run for a loss and sacks Rodgers to force a punt which just goes into to the endzone I mean by inches, then pudsy gets a drive going and Megatron gets a td inside the two minute warning, lions try an onside kick but packers get the ball and movev the chains to run the clock out, unlucky pudsy Stafford let you down on simply passed that could have changed the game, catch you for the return

Advertisement