Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Barcelona in November

• 06-10-2015 10:17am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

Heading to Barcelona for a 3 day break for my birthday at the end of November. Haven't been there since a school trip about 15 years ago. Any recommendations? Must-do things?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭boobar

Going to Barcelona with the Mrs..

Any recommendations on places to visit, things to do?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,127 ✭✭✭✭kerry4sam

Have a quick search through here as plenty of replies therein however, for me, at this hour what I remember are:

~ Nuo Camp was actually enjoyable <-maybe catch a game if one is on when you're visiting?
    ~ La Sagrada Familia was Beautiful
    ~ We went to Montserrat also if that's an option then take it
    ~ Las Ramblas worth a visit << here though especially, watch your belongings.
    ~ Museums aplenty also

Hope that helps,
    kerry4sam

Advertisement