Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hairstyles

• 15-11-2015 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Hi guys,

I'm wondering if someone could help me.. i am thinking of changing hairstyles and going for a side part kind of a thing, something along the lines of Harvey Specter (from the tv show "suits") in the early seasons..
    I am always very subdued in my haircuts and have a fear of changing and getting something I hate.. could anyone advise as what to ask for to get something like this?

(Sorry for the lack of a picture, I am unable to upload a URL)

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,347 ✭✭✭✭endacl

Do you have a comb, and access to a mirror...?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Just bring a few pictures on your phone to your local barber and show them and they should be able to cut it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭paulmurphyvec

I agree with Bored lad, this is what I always do if I am thinking of changing my hairstyle. It gives the hairdresser a good idea of the style you want.

Advertisement