Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soccer pitch to rent in city center

Options
  • 15-11-2015 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for any soccer pitch just for 1 match at 6pm any weekday in city center for 4,5, or 6 a side indoor or outdoor, any kind of pitch.

SportsCo and Trinity College are all booked out by clubs between 6pm and 8pm.

UCD for me is not city center.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

Fairview beside the Clontarf Rd station. Will try to dig up a contact for you if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

There's a pitch in Belvedere College of Parnell Sq I think. 5 aside astro.
    Aughrim St has a Dublin city sports hall that may be an option too... out near Stoneybatter.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Larkin College - more or less behind the Gresham - has a pitch but I think it's booked most evenings.
    I think they do the bookings for the year ahead in September. No harm contact them and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

There's an outdoor pitch just off Aungier Street (Digges Street) but I'm afraid I can't find any info on it hre. Aungier Celtic play there I thik if that's any help.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭tendjose

Thank you all

Advertisement