Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bar for 30 somethings

Options
  • 15-11-2015 5:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All, heading our in galway soon and was wondering what are the best bars for 30 somethings on a saturday night. Looking for somewhere with decent music where we could maybe dance a bit and who knows maybe even meet some other nice genuine people 😉

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,952 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

What's your defintion of decent music? As in what genre?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Go to Quays, usually a good 30-something crowd there and also dancing upstairs to some cover band that does all the 80/90 stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭henrietta

Great thanks I'll check it out.

• Site Banned Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Youngblood.III

henrietta wrote: »
    Hi All, heading our in galway soon and was wondering what are the best bars for 30 somethings on a saturday night. Looking for somewhere with decent music where we could maybe dance a bit and who knows maybe even meet some other nice genuine people 😉

An pucán and 7 on bridge st.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

The good thing about Galway is you can walk everywhere!

I wouldn't be fond of The Quays myself. I prefer The Front Door or Massimo's. But sure, do a pub crawl! :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement