Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arcade Machine.

Options
  • 15-11-2015 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭

ITEM: Arcade Machine
    POST\COLLECTION: Collection
    PRICE: Depends on the cond. Etc.
    PAYMENT METHODS: Cash

So guys I am still on the hunt for my first arcade machine, looking for a candy or cocktail something with a sit down element. I have missed out on a few and wanted to throw up this post to avoid confusion lol. As I said, a candy or cocktail machine and the main thing is it must be fully running. There is some good lads on here with great tips and advice so thats another reason to put the add out there.

If anyone knows one going or knows of one down the line possibly being for sale let me know.

Any help is very much appreciated. Ive been wanting to get one for a long time now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭FixitFelix

Mitch is your man he might jump in here if he has anymore for sale.
    I know he's doing a clear out at the minute

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

FixitFelix wrote: »
    Mitch is your man he might jump in here if he has anymore for sale.
    I know he's doing a clear out at the minute

Cheers Felix. There wasn't too much hopefully something will crop up. Ideally a candy cab.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,076 ✭✭✭safetyboy

I have a Poker convert with a spiderman PCB, needs a little work, I will take some pics later if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 817 ✭✭✭ronanc1000

safetyboy wrote: »
    I have a Poker convert with a spiderman PCB, needs a little work, I will take some pics later if you are interested.

Thanks safetyboy, but trying to find something fully running. It might take a while to find the machine but a least an add it out there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement