Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recurring service problem

Options
  • 15-11-2015 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭

Interruptions to broadband signal, sometimes with no phone service, is becoming more common. The issue has gone on for 2 years. It happened yesterday evening and is now happening this evening. 3 times last week. It lasts from a few minutes to 15 to 20 minutes, and very occasionally for longer.

It ALWAYS happens during windy conditions. One of your engineers called about a week ago after I made another report but could find no issues on the line. The line to me passes runs along a lane and through lots of trees and although your engineers told me in the summer they would trim back some of the branches they never did and never returned. Over the summer a local farmer and I trimmed back ones we could reach.

Your engineer told me to continued reporting the stoppages until the issue was resolved,

Please get this sorted... I am losing patience

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

No phone service from 1pm for 35 mins, broadband also down.

TT

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TopTec

Is there anyone from EIR going to respond or is this a pointless forum?? 2 days and waiting.... why bother claiming a 12 hour response time? Lost service again this afternoon.

TT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Apologies for the delays TopTec 

I'm sorry to hear of the technical issue you are experiencing. If you would like to PM me your eir account number I will be happy to look in to this for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement