Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House clear out

Options
  • 16-11-2015 1:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭

Hi waterfordians, me mother's house is full to the brim of crap (beds,sofas,fridges) you name it shes got, it needs to go asap before she gets lost in it, I need a skip and some man power to do the job but i want a genuine company that will dispose of all this through legal means, I don't want to find it 200 yards down the road. Is there a such company /company's that provide this device or will I have to hire a skip and pick someone up off the street to do, I can't do it myself as I work in England, any tips, advice or information would be greatly appreciated thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭spankmemunkey

Hi There

There's a Charity Shop on the Cork Road behind McDonalds that will come and take anything that can be reused once its in an ok condition.

Advertisement