Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Sofa Bed - can't open

Options
  • 16-11-2015 2:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi..bought a new sofa bed couple of months ago for spare room but as I've only recently moved I only tried to open it this week to convert into bed..and nothing is happening. I took all cushions off & there is a bar at the front with a label saying 'lift here' but nothing moves. Could this mechanism be locked somewhere for transport & if so can anyone tell me where? I have looked round and can see nothing attaching the bed part to the frame of the sofa. It's not the 'click clack' type it's the type that you pull out at the front with legs ...any ideas appreciated thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 Fflk

id get in touch with the shop you purchased it from or Google on line. Hope this helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,454 ✭✭✭Clearlier

The one I have is a similar design and I have to lift it upwards first. Failing that pictures might help or a google for the make/model that you bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Marianne2

Thanks folks..got it sorted. Contacted the shop & they sent a guy out. He had to turn it upside down & there were like cable ties on the bottom to secure it for transport. They should have been removed when it was delivered but all fine now

Advertisement