Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Small paper bags and Tissue Paper - Dublin

Options
  • 16-11-2015 7:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All,

I am wondering where can I buy a small quantity of patterned paper bags, the size that would fit greeting cards, and also a couple of rolls of patterned tissue paper.

I know you can get plain rolls, which I have, but I also need patterned tissue paper rolls for gifts.

Would anyone know where you can buy these in Dublin? I know you can buy these online, but would rather purchase them offline in a shop.

Thanks so much

Kind regards :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭ciaradx

You could try Rua on Capel St, they often have stuff like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Tip Top next to the Smithfield flower market might have the tissue. I don't know the name of the street but if you're facing the markets it's to the right. It's a florist supplies shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Marle Meza

Thank you so much ciaradx, I was able to get the tissue paper that I needed. Only thing is they do not sell patterned small paper bags for greeting cards. I just need a small quantity. There used to be a shop on Capel Street that one time did sell paper bags, but that shop seems to be gone now. If anyone else knows where to get some nice small paper bags, without handles of course, please let me know.

Thanks Toto Wolfcastle for your reply. Much appreciated.

:)

Advertisement