Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fax Number Eyre Square Branch Galway

Options
  • 16-11-2015 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭

Need the fax number to forward a letter to the Eyre Square Branch in Galway from USA. Finding following fax number listings online and don't know which is correct, if any: 091-561057 or 091-565166. Please advise. Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

GearMaven wrote: »
    Need the fax number to forward a letter to the Eyre Square Branch in Galway from USA. Finding following fax number listings online and don't know which is correct, if any: 091-561057 or 091-565166. Please advise. Thank you.
    Hi GearMaven,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

If you're sending a payment or account instruction, this request will generally only be accepted in a signed written instruction by letter. This can be posted directly to the branch and contact details can be found here 

If you have an agreement in place with your branch to send instructions by fax, you can send this to Eyre Square branch at 091 - 565166.

If there's anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Hi GearMaven,

If you're sending a payment or account instruction, this request will generally only be accepted in a signed written instruction by letter. This can be posted directly to the branch and contact details can be found here 

If you have an agreement in place with your branch to send instructions by fax, you can send this to Eyre Square branch at 091 - 565166.

Thanks,

Sharon
    Thank you. I'm sending the letter both by snail mail and by fax.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭GearMaven

Hi GearMaven,

Thanks,

Sharon
    Thank you. I'm sending the letter both by snail mail and by fax. Regrettably, when I attempted to use that number yesterday before writing this email from the USA, I received a signal that sounded as if it was an erroneous number...like a disconnected number or something. I'll try again tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

GearMaven wrote: »
    Hi GearMaven,

Thanks,

Sharon
    Thank you. I'm sending the letter both by snail mail and by fax. Regrettably, when I attempted to use that number yesterday before writing this email from the USA, I received a signal that sounded as if it was an erroneous number...like a disconnected number or something. I'll try again tonight.
    Hi GearMaven, 

Please let us know if you experience any further problems. Also ensure you are entering the prefix for Ireland. The full number you should be entering would be 0035391-565166.

Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement