Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for Dublin D&D group

Options
  • 16-11-2015 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey guys, I'm moving to Dublin around Christmas and looking for a group to play D&D with. I've only played a few sessions before and most of my knowledge comes from watching other people play,but I'm all up for jumping into the thick of things and having some fun.

If not hosted in our own houses, I was wondering if anyone could recommend any local hangouts for in person RPGs, whether it be a dedicated venue or a bunch of guys renting a room in a pub which seems to be the most popular locale for games setup where I am at the moment, haha.

I'm jumping the gun a little here as we still don't even have accommodation sorted out, but my gf is working at the Mater hopsital (which I believe is ... zone 7? Not very savvy with dublins region system) so we will be close enough to that. As long as I can travel to the destination via public transport then I'm all good.

Kind regards,

Stefan

Advertisement