Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Enquiry

Options
  • 16-11-2015 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi myself and my husband are looking to apply for a mortgage, we have around 25% deposit however we are both on zero hour contracts at work. What is the likelihood of being accepted for a mortgage without having contracted working hours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

kerrycan wrote: »
    Hi myself and my husband are looking to apply for a mortgage, we have around 25% deposit however we are both on zero hour contracts at work. What is the likelihood of being accepted for a mortgage without having contracted working hours?
    Hi Kerrycan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It would be best to speak with a Mortgage Advisor. If you wish, we can arrange for an Advisor to call you to discuss your options?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 31 kerrycan

Yes that would be great if you could
    kerrycan wrote: »
    Hi Kerrycan,

Thanks for getting in touch.

It would be best to speak with a Mortgage Advisor. If you wish, we can arrange for an Advisor to call you to discuss your options?

Thanks,

Sharon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon kerrycan,

We'd be happy to arrange that for you, can you please Private Message us your full name, contact number and local branch name? You can do this by clicking on the link below in my signature.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Advertisement