Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superdry Discount Code

• 16-11-2015 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hi all,

Has anyone got a Superdry discount code,

My little man has taken a fancy to a few things in there for Christmas, it is so expensive,

Thanks in advance

Snoop

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Limbo123

snoop09 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Has anyone got a Superdry discount code,

My little man has taken a fancy to a few things in there for Christmas, it is so expensive,

Thanks in advance

Snoop

If you are anywhere near Kildare Outlet they are doing a 20% sale (10% in some shops) this week only if you sign up for their newsletter.

However, if Sunday is anything to go by, expect to join the hundred people queuing just to get in to Superdry and then finding most of the stock on the floor.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 figgisp

Hi

I have a friends and family voucher but it expires today. 30 percent off. I can't upload the picture but can email it if you want to PM me. You just show them the picture on your phone, bought stuff earlier and it was no problem.

Advertisement