Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flormar stockists

Options
  • 16-11-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know of any stockists in Galway or Athlone area? And is it any good??
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

My local Haven pharmacy stocks Flormar and a quick Google search shows there's a Haven in Galway so they might stock it too.
    I don't know if it's any good; I've never used it but I hear good things about it:

http://havenpharmacy.ie/blog/pharmacist/kieran-brennan/

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭ameliams

Loads of chemists in Galway are stocking it. I particularly remember the briar hill chemist they had a huge display of it.

Is it any good?

Hmmm well anyone I know who has tried it hasn't been overly impressed by it. I think the packaging is very cheap looking.

All the bloggers are flogging it at the moment and a few have been doing demos in chemists with it. Had to laugh at the blogger who did an event and makeup demonstration for them and went through her own face beforehand on snapchat. Had she used a single brand from flormar? No.
    Like obviously she isn't required to wear only their stuff but surely if you're getting paid for a gig you'd at least slap some on your face and pretend you've a slight interest in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭lubie76

i have their Matt foundation and it is bloody amazing, the first foundation I have ever used (and believe them I have tried them all) that actually stays Matt and lasts all day. If you have skin that tends to go oily after an hour or two of wearing makeup I would highly recommend it. I also tried a lippy which isn't bad either.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Irish bloggers are plugging this goodo and for that reason im a bit sceptical about it

• Registered Users Posts: 427 ✭✭RebelScorned

I asked Flormar about this a few weeks ago and Flormar told me the list of stockists on their facebook page is their most up to date stockist list so have a peek at that and you should find a stockist.

Some of the Flormar stuff is amazing and prices are great! The Spider lash mascara is great, really reminds me of MUFE Smoky Lash, as are the mineralized blushes. I wasn't keen on any of the lip products though but that's just me, all colours seem to be really vibrant and in your face and I'm more of a mauvey kinda gal, and the foundations are a bit too dark for the general Irish fair skinned population i think. Hope you find a stand soon OP!

Also, it's perfectly reasonable that bloggers might actually genuinely like and enjoy using the products. Afaik only a small handful of bloggers are paid to promote and endorse brands so don't be put off by someone recommending a makeup product. Lots of bloggers I genuinely trust have spoken favourably about Flormar products :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement