Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pumpkin Puree

Options
  • 16-11-2015 4:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hello, just wondering if anyone knows where Pumpkin Puree can be purchased in Ireland. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭Diamond Doll

Would you not just buy it and puree it yourself? Only place I usually see pureed veg is maybe in the baby food section ... I know there's an Ellas pouch that contains pumpkin, with some other ingredients too though!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 BALLYWILLIAM

Hello Diamond Doll and thank you for your reply. I have seen a few recipes that use cans of pumpkin puree and really wanted the easy way out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Fallon and Byrne in Dublin usually has it at this time of year. I saw it there a few weeks ago.

Thank you Toto Wolfcastle, I just telephoned them and they do have some. Unfortunately they don't 'post' them and I am in West Limerick so will keep my ears open for anyone that I know going to Dublin!!
    Thank you once again for your feedback.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭emaleth

Aldi do cans of Libbey pumpkin around now as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

If you want them delivered, and aren't in too much of a rush for them, you can usually find them on eBay or Amazon. E.g. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Libbys-100%25-Pure-Pumpkin-425g/dp/B0005ZYSIA/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1447691536&sr=8-1&keywords=pumpkin+puree

Hi emaleth,

Thank you for that - Aldi opening this coming Thursday near where I live so will have a look there! Thanks again!

Thank you Faith.....might resort to that if I cant source anywhere else. Thanks for taking the time to send the link also.

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Polka_Dot

Some Tescos also have the tins of Libby's pumpkin puree

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,351 ✭✭✭katydid

Would you not just buy it and puree it yourself? Only place I usually see pureed veg is maybe in the baby food section ... I know there's an Ellas pouch that contains pumpkin, with some other ingredients too though!
    And you can freeze the purée.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭Ruby31

Polka_Dot wrote: »
    Some Tescos also have the tins of Libby's pumpkin puree

Yep, saw it in Tesco Wicklow Town yesterday.

Thank you Polka_Dot - had tried my local Tesco a few times and they haven't it. Might try one in the city - thank you again.

Thank you Ruby31

Advertisement