Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Valid Bet? Albania U21

• 16-11-2015 7:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭

Hi all.

Went in to put on bet, in a hurry, used Paddy Power docket, (not coupon).

Wrote out

Ireland to win
    Albania to win Dbl

Its Abania U21 thats playing, but I did not write this on docket. Albania national team are not playing today. The match hadn't started when the best was placed.

Will PP consider it was on the Albania U21, or will they void that part of bet?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭sidcon

Kettleson wrote: »
    Hi all.

Went in to put on bet, in a hurry, used Paddy Power docket, (not coupon).

Wrote out

Ireland to win
    Albania to win Dbl

Its Abania U21 thats playing, but I did not write this on docket. Albania national team are not playing today. The match hadn't started when the best was placed.

Will PP consider it was on the Albania U21, or will they void that part of bet?

Thanks

Depends really on Paddy Power and when Albania are playing next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,047 ✭✭✭Kettleson

sidcon wrote: »
    Depends really on Paddy Power and when Albania are playing next.

Cheers for that....actually just found out that national team are playing tonight but I cant find betting on either PP or Ladbrokes website...kick off at 7pm.

http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics/World/Friendlies-2015/head_to_head_statistics/all/77_Albania/959_Georgia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 648 ✭✭✭sidcon

Kettleson wrote: »
    Cheers for that....actually just found out that national team are playing tonight but I cant find betting on either PP or Ladbrokes website...kick off at 7pm.

http://www.soccerpunter.com/soccer-statistics/World/Friendlies-2015/head_to_head_statistics/all/77_Albania/959_Georgia
    If your on twitter go to @askpaddypower and give doc number they can check for you

By the way Albania are 5/6 to win on powers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭Steven81

Albania are 5/6 on pp website against Georgia, can't see you getting anywhere unless Albania win that.

Steven81 wrote: »
    Albania are 5/6 on pp website against Georgia, can't see you getting anywhere unless Albania win that.

Indeed, happy with that, I was using the ladbrokes website first and they hadn't the game listed as upcoming today. It will probably appear nearer kick of. I prefer the Ladbrokes website football live match function, but its a sometimes hard site to navigate.

Cheers all.

• Advertisement

Ladbrokes have it listed now...it wasn't there when I posted...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Will definitely be on Albania , you won't have a leg to stand on if you try to claim it was under 21, gl.

Advertisement