Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over charged on my bill

Options
  • 16-11-2015 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭

Hi

I have an issue with my bill, pretty sure I'm being overcharged for broadband, there is an unexplained increase on my last couple of bills.
    I spent about 20 mins on hold this evening trying to resolve this and spoke to three different advisors, none of them were any help, kept transferring me over and back between different teams....only to be told you're through to the wrong department! Very frustrating! Can someone please give me a call from Eir to get this sorted?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Hi Zeek12

I can't arrange a call to you but I am more than happy to discus this by PM if you would like to PM me your eir account number?

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

Hi,
    I spent 30 mins on hold trying to get through to your Customer Loyalty team yesterday evening. When someone eventually came on the line, he told me they had problems with their system and could not take my call but that an advisor would definitely call me back by 9pm at the latest. He confirmed my correct contact number with me. So far nobody has bothered to call me back. This is really annoying, can you please have the Loyalty team call me back this evening, its proving impossible to actually get through to anyone at Eir who can help!
    Thank you.

Zeek12 wrote: »
    Hi,
    I spent 30 mins on hold trying to get through to your Customer Loyalty team yesterday evening. When someone eventually came on the line, he told me they had problems with their system and could not take my call but that an advisor would definitely call me back by 9pm at the latest. He confirmed my correct contact number with me. So far nobody has bothered to call me back. This is really annoying, can you please have the Loyalty team call me back this evening, its proving impossible to actually get through to anyone at Eir who can help!
    Thank you.
    Hi Zeek12

I'm sorry to hear this although I did hear that there were a number of technical difficulties yesterday.

I'm afraid I will be unable to arrange a call however I have found a number which will get you straight on to loyalty ; free phone 1800303600

Thanks

AL

• Registered Users Posts: 13,458 ✭✭✭✭Zeek12

That's really not very helpful Alan.That's the same team I rang couple of days ago, I already have that number. The point is they couldn't take my call and promised to call me back.....and never did. 

Zeek12 wrote: »
    That's really not very helpful Alan.That's the same team I rang couple of days ago, I already have that number. The point is they couldn't take my call and promised to call me back.....and never did. 
    I'm sorry Zeek12 - I'll be unable to arrange a call. I know you had a previous negative experience in calling previously that is why I am providing a direct number to the loyalty team (1800303600)

Thanks
    Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement