Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Outdoor laundry machine

• 16-11-2015 9:52pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭

Anyone see this at punches greenpark shops

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭phill106

bigpink wrote: »
    Anyone see this at punches greenpark shops

Not just a dumped washing machine then? :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,909 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Mentioned here just over 2 months ago: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=97024942

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

Very strange

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

There are a few of these in towns around the midlands, where I live. I used one of them on Saturday to wash duvets. This one was in car park beside a petrol station. There were two washing machines and a dryer. Great service, must say, and much less expensive than taking the duvets to a launderette to be washed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I've seen them being used quite a bit actually.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,552 ✭✭✭bigpink

And do you have to wait or os there a code?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,193 ✭✭✭bottlebrush

Nobody using the machines when I got there. Just load the drums put in the money select temperature. Minimum cycle is 30 mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,853 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

bigpink wrote: »
    And do you have to wait or os there a code?

I think you have to wait. I've seen people in cars when passing. It's probably to stop someone not coming back for hours and preventing others using it.

Advertisement