Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CE Chilcare Assitant Scheme

Options
  • 16-11-2015 11:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 17

Hi there,

I am new here, hope I am posting in the correct place!

I am receiving one parent family benefit (I was made unemployed last week) and have secured a placement as a trainee childcare assistant on the CE scheme.

I will have to travel to/ from work and secure childcare for at least one hour each day and a few evenings a week (while I complete the theory requirements).

Am I entitled to any additional assistance to cover these costs? I cannot seem to find much additional information online.

Thank you.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭haveringchick

CowBella wrote: »
    Hi there,

I am new here, hope I am posting in the correct place!

I am receiving one parent family benefit (I was made unemployed last week) and have secured a placement as a trainee childcare assistant on the CE scheme.

I will have to travel to/ from work and secure childcare for at least one hour each day and a few evenings a week (while I complete the theory requirements).

Am I entitled to any additional assistance to cover these costs? I cannot seem to find much additional information online.

Thank you.

There is a subsidy. It's administered by the Chilcare Commitee at your Local Authority, so you best contact them(town council or county council)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 CowBella

Thank you!

Advertisement