Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 16/11/2015 *Spoilers*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,454 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Also, why wasn't that the main event?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Listen to those boos for roman!

Must be from the adults. Those very loud cheers for him earlier sounded like they were all coming from kids.

martyos121 wrote: »

The Divas contract signing tops that of course ;)

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    The Divas contract signing tops that of course ;)

The shîte crowd deserves that tbf.

There has to be a twist and there's another last event for tonight? This is the go home Raw for Survivors Series.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

It's looking like they might go with the divas contract signing as the end of the show. They showed Stephanie with the start of the Divas Revolution earlier so I'm thinking tonight be another attempt to get it started.

It's looking like they might go with the divas contract signing as the end of the show. They showed Stephanie with the start of the Divas Revolution earlier so I'm thinking tonight be another attempt to get it started.

Unless this "Divas Revolution" involves a Bra and Panties match, they can shove it. :pac:

Would I be right is saying that the only main contender in the tournament that Triple H didnt offer to be "The Man" tonight was Ambrose?

Seems ominous ;)

So Ronda Rousey loses on Saturday and announces she's taking a break from the UFC, and there's a Divas segment to close the show tonight......:)

So Ronda Rousey loses on Saturday and announces she's taking a break from the UFC, and there's a Divas segment to close the show tonight......:)

If only. But with Raw ratings in the toilet there's no way they'd have her on and not promote or leak it.

• Advertisement

If only. But with Raw ratings in the toilet there's no way they'd have her on and not promote or leak it.

Yeah 'twas only a joke alright, and it really wouldn't make any sense at this time either. She's have a Wrestlemania match at some point, just not this year or next year.

Yeah 'twas only a joke alright, and it really wouldn't make any sense at this time either. She's have a Wrestlemania match at some point, just not this year or next year.

Id say they were hoping to get her for WM 32. But after that loss at the weekend they wont touch her till she's champion again. If at all.

Id say they were hoping to get her for WM 32. But after that loss at the weekend they wont touch her till she's champion again. If at all.

She won't do WM32 because she's filming a movie around that time IIRC. Other than that it probably would've happened. They are definitely still interested in her, she's still going to be a huge name, and is a big wrestling fan too.

MOD: Inappropriate post.

Charlotte bringing up/crying over her brother? :eek:

The is f*cking terrible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Wow.

Well that'll be controversial.

Probably the worst ending to Raw ever. Charlotte should never pick up a mic again, her voice is like a nail on a chalkboard.

Hmm, I disagree. I'm not Charlotte's biggest fan but that was the first time I seen a divas angle on Raw where it felt it meant something and made me want to see the match.

That said...did they have to go there..

Any of you ever hear of a website called Wrestlecrap?

Yeah, that last segment will be up there soon. Horrendous. The new "Eddie is in hell"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

"Well Vince, Ronda sold some pay-per-views on the back of her dead father this year so we could try that?!"

"Well gawd dammit kid that's genius!!!"

(bloody awful close to an awful show)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,761 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Anyone here seen Breaking Ground, they do a bit where they show the wrestlers in promo training

Well Charlotte must have never gone near that training. Good god she's terrible on the mic, everything sounds so wooden and directly from the script

The sooner the let Sasha loose and shine the better

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Wow Reigns was really exposed in that match. Cesaro rang rings around him. Reigns is not bad or anything but he's got a long way to go still.

The less said about the divas segment the better. Christ.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

I would guess because Vince has just this weekend jumped on the 'women can draw' train after seeing the attention Holm/Rousey has garnered these past couple of days, so he decided to try putting women on last on his show.

He doesn't want to be seen as 'behind the times' y'know.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I thought Reigns was good in his match. At this stage it should be viewed as positive that when he is in there with a good worker like Cesaro now or Bryan pre mania his explosive style adds to a match.

One of the Reasons Cesaro looked so good is that Reigns, like him or not, has the aura of someone important.

Him as champ facing Ambrose, Rollins, Owens all sound good to me.

They should be pushing Cesaro to replace Bryan though. He would guarantee quality big matches against anyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

DM_7 wrote: »
    I thought Reigns was good in his match. At this stage it should be viewed as positive that when he is in there with a good worker like Cesaro now or Bryan pre mania his explosive style adds to a match.

One of the Reasons Cesaro looked so good is that Reigns, like him or not, has the aura of someone important.

Him as champ facing Ambrose, Rollins, Owens all sound good to me.

They should be pushing Cesaro to replace Bryan though. He would guarantee quality big matches against anyone.

He's definitely better but he still can't wrestle a broom like the greats can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Probably the worst ending to Raw ever. Charlotte should never pick up a mic again, her voice is like a nail on a chalkboard.

id rather listen to Joan Burton

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Kind of surprised at the massive backlash at the ending segment. I'll be honest, I enjoyed it well enough. While I can appreciate the complaints about her brother, I was still happy enough to see such a feud (man or woman's) get such a prominent spot at the end of the show, especially as it doesn't give away results for bigger feuds. Didn't think it was anywhere near as bad as some people are saying online. Was it great? No. But it was better than the flack its getting.

Meanwhile, the show was good in terms of moving the tournament on, had some great wrestling...for a Raw, I enjoyed what I saw.

Only major annoyance is the Taker/Kane vs Wyatts feud ended last week, and the match looks utterly predictable and utterly pointless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,211 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Charlotte seems to be getting the brunt of the criticism, I don't understand why. Paige is bloody awful.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,360 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

They both struggled at the end.

One horrible pause by Charlotte seemed to go on forever like she forgot her line.

It even looked like Cole was asked to try and close it off.

But its not like they get that opportunity every week and must have felt a lot of pressure in the moment.

Advertisement