Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Raw 16/11/2015 *Spoilers*

13»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Just watching this now. New Day match just over. ok so far will watch the rest later.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I hate the whole hashtag / twitter nonsense thing but...

#pushcesaro

The guy is awesome.

I didn't take too much from the show except with regards the main event or at least the contract signing in the main event slot. Going against the grain here but I like it. Now don't get me wrong It wasn't perfect and I'm not a fan of Charlotte on the mic but it meant Raw did one thing that NXT usually does well and one thing that on it's own actually goes a long way for the Divas, They actually took the Divas seriously. giving them clips throughout the show building to the signing, having a signing in the first place, it being in the main event all show this and if the company take The women seriously the fans will too (once they shake off the years of previous booking). The bit about her brother may be considered distasteful but it's not your typical Diva bit and therefore really stood out and did get a reaction from me which not all Divas angles do.

apart from that im a big fan of Taker but I explained in last weeks thread how they ruined that match feud for me and this week didn't change that and Owens vs Neville was quite good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

"When we say oos, you say aaahh". Was laughing so much at this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,253 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

While watching this it got me thinking, if it wasn't for Rollins getting injured, who would be fighting for the US or IC titles? I don't remember any feuds being started before the injury so it would've had to have quick builds for both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,244 ✭✭✭lycan238

Dont forget TLC a few weeks later. I can't remember any fueds being started either. I am glad though that The Uso's are back that line from The New Day was good though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

CastorTroy wrote: »
    While watching this it got me thinking, if it wasn't for Rollins getting injured, who would be fighting for the US or IC titles? I don't remember any feuds being started before the injury so it would've had to have quick builds for both.

Swagger for the US title maybe, looked a bit like that was the way it was going.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Pretty sure they had designs for Owens vs Ambrose for the IC title but now they meet anyway in the Semi final. Assuming Reigns wins the thing outright I would think (unless it's a heel turn finish in which case the finalists would feud, which is something I can see happening) I'd imagine those two will feud after the PPV anyway.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,487 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I'm 99% sure we're getting Ambrose walking out as a heel champion now.

Even ignoring the fact the commentators played up his "annoyance" in the Ziggler match with not being able to put Ziggler away easier, the fact that HHH has tried to recruit Reigns last week and Owens, Del Rio and Cesaro this week makes the lack of attempt to recruit Ambrose scream out to me. Ambrose turning to the dark side leaves Reigns with a top level feud for a while, gives us a perfect opponent for Rollins to fight when he returns and could provide a "shock" at the PPV.

Have HHH come down during the finals, tease helping Reigns once more then helps Ambrose win. The major stumbling block for me with an Ambrose turn was Rollins; Ambrose had made it clear he had a major problem with Rollins but with him gone, then I don't mind Ambrose aligning himself with the Authority.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

"The Authority" in the true sense is gone, there's no Corporate Kane, or Patterson & Briscoe Noble & Mercury. Even Steph has little involvement bar her "Diva's revolution" stich.
    So Ambrose can play the tweener-heel, and get some preferential treatment from HHH, without being directly aligned with him.

Advertisement