Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[XB1 League] Week 11 Fixtures Wednesday-Sunday

Options
  • 17-11-2015 12:47am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Raiders(CPU) @ Lions(Pudsy33)
    Buccaneers(CPU) @ Eagles(Penguins Haooo)
    Packers(TripperMan28) @ Vikings(snippingu5256)
    Rams(PerrinV2) @ Ravens(CPU)
    Cowboys(triangle king) @ Dolphins(CPU)
    Redskins(TheOneAdlum) @ Panthers(I Knex I )
    49ers(CPU) @ Seahawks(DaftDave41)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭tripperman

Giffney would around 10pm on Thursday suit you for this one

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

tripperman wrote: »
    Giffney would around 10pm on Thursday suit you for this one

Yeah sounds good! Should be around, tis my birthday but should be around for it!

Yeah sounds good! Should be around, tis my birthday but should be around for it!

Ah that's grand, I'm around Sunday after ten and will be around from 5- as well but heading off at 7 if there's any changes needed

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Redskins, let me know whenever suits you mate

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭theoneadlum

Knex. wrote: »
    Redskins, let me know whenever suits you mate

Ea servers down at the minute.

Tomorrow evening?

• Advertisement

Tomorrow evening?

Yeah, should suit fine. I'll message if anything changes for me.

Tomorrow evening?

I've to head out again around 7:15, so can either start a game before 6:15, or can be back on later around 10?

If that doesn't suit, I'm sure we can sort a game over the weekend.

Ah that's grand, I'm around Sunday after ten and will be around from 5- as well but heading off at 7 if there's any changes needed

Hey tripper, my bro is taking the room when his friends r coming over! Wanna play Sunday?

Hey tripper, my bro is taking the room when his friends r coming over! Wanna play Sunday?

Yeah that's ok, leave it with me to know which time suits best on the day, I could have to baby sit the nephew in the afternoon,

I'll put the report here
    Packers 23 @ Vikings 17 OT
    Great game and chat giffney, hope Pudsy got the drinks for you last night, still can't belive I won this, packers were 17-7 down heading inside the two minute warning in the 4th qt and lacy grabs a 8 yard rush td to make it 17-14 packers try an inside kick and fail, so Vikings have the ball and packers use there 3TO to save time and forced a 3 and out, packers get the ball a minute left in the clock in there own half, Rodgers throws one up for Nelson and gets picked, Vikings have the ball again and game is lost, I joke with giffney all that can save me is a AP fumble and on the next play Vikings run the ball haha gets up behind the line and hits AP and he fumbles mlb McClain grabs the ball up and runs 20 yards down field before teddy puts him out of bounds, packers have 50 seconds on clock no timeouts left and go no huddle and make it to Vikings 20 yard line and kick the field goal with 5 seconds left, into ot and the Vikings get the ball first and are driving down the field and get to packers 40 and get stopped and on 3rd and 8 teddy throws a bad pass missed two open receivers and giffney elects to go for it on 4th down but pass is incomplete so packers get the ball and start down field and Nelson catches a short pass inside Vikings 10 yard line and gets in for a td to win it, you were unlucky giffney, thought I was out of it after three picks and no run game to help Rodgers and Nelson dropped a few simply catches, catch you for the return in week 17

• Advertisement

Any update, adlum?

I'll put the report here
    Packers 23 @ Vikings 17 OT
    Great game and chat giffney, hope Pudsy got the drinks for you last night, still can't belive I won this, packers were 17-7 down heading inside the two minute warning in the 4th qt and lacy grabs a 8 yard rush td to make it 17-14 packers try an inside kick and fail, so Vikings have the ball and packers use there 3TO to save time and forced a 3 and out, packers get the ball a minute left in the clock in there own half, Rodgers throws one up for Nelson and gets picked, Vikings have the ball again and game is lost, I joke with giffney all that can save me is a AP fumble and on the next play Vikings run the ball haha gets up behind the line and hits AP and he fumbles mlb McClain grabs the ball up and runs 20 yards down field before teddy puts him out of bounds, packers have 50 seconds on clock no timeouts left and go no huddle and make it to Vikings 20 yard line and kick the field goal with 5 seconds left, into ot and the Vikings get the ball first and are driving down the field and get to packers 40 and get stopped and on 3rd and 8 teddy throws a bad pass missed two open receivers and giffney elects to go for it on 4th down but pass is incomplete so packers get the ball and start down field and Nelson catches a short pass inside Vikings 10 yard line and gets in for a td to win it, you were unlucky giffney, thought I was out of it after three picks and no run game to help Rodgers and Nelson dropped a few simply catches, catch you for the return in week 17

Good game tripper, I literally couldn't even finish my own dinner, let alone a game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Any update, adlum?
    Can throw him on sim if you get no reply Knex.

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Can throw him on sim if you get no reply Knex.

Cool, thanks Perrin. I'm happy to wait until 9 or so, anyway.

Would you mind doing that so, Perrin?

Would you mind doing that so, Perrin?
    I'll do it now.

Good game tripper, I literally couldn't even finish my own dinner, let alone a game

Nice highlights,Harrison Smith be making plays all over the field!

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Nice highlights,Harrison Smith be making plays all over the field!

Ah I'm never throwing the ball his way again, giffneys usering of him is unreal

Advertisement