Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newlands Cross eFibre

Options
  • 17-11-2015 9:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭

Hi any update on this launch still no e-fibre in my area

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

mags1962 wrote: »
    Hi mags1962

There are a number of cabinets already launched and serving efibre in Newlands cross however there are a few remaining cabinets not active yet as they require further works. You can see the ones active and not on this map: http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭mags1962

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Hi mags1962

There are a number of cabinets already launched and serving efibre in Newlands cross however there are a few remaining cabinets not active yet as they require further works. You can see the ones active and not on this map: http://fibrerollout.ie/where-and-when/

Thanks
    Al
    Sorry cant work out where my cabinet is from that map as the one closest to me is active

Hi mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    Sorry cant work out where my cabinet is from that map as the one closest to me is active
    No worries mags1962

Feel free to PM me your land line number or specific address and I will look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al

Hi mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    No worries mags1962

Feel free to PM me your land line number or specific address and I will look in to this further for you

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent Thanks Alan

Hi mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    No worries mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent Thanks Alan
    Thank you mags1962

I will need to escalate this to our networks team and I should have an update for you later today or tomorrow morning.

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

Hi mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    No worries mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent Thanks Alan
    Thank you mags1962

I will need to escalate this to our networks team and I should have an update for you later today or tomorrow morning.

Cheers
    Al
    Great thanks.

Hi mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    No worries mags1962

Thanks
    Al
    PM sent Thanks Alan
    Thank you mags1962

Cheers
    Al
    Great thanks.
    Any news on this Alan please

Apologies for the delays mags1962

I can confirm your line is connected to a cabinet which has not launched yet but is due to soon - cabinet number NWL1_004

Until this cabinet launches we will be unable to forecast what speeds to expect but hopes are that this cabinet will be ready to go live in the coming weeks.

Thanks
    Al

Thats great news Thanks Alan

Thats great news Thanks Alan
    No problem at all mags1962

Cheers
    Al

• Advertisement

Any update on this please its just other people attached to this cabinet NWL1_004 seem to be live now since last week

Anything

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

http://www.boards.ie/ttfthread/2057180098/1

You could take a look at that thread for a bit more info.

Yeah posted in that one last year still waiting for news

Bump

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭eir: Tony

Yeah posted in that one last year still waiting for news
    Hi mags1962,

Have you checked your landline number here https://www.eir.ie/eirfibreinfo/map/?

Tony

Yes tried that but still getting "Unfortunately eir fibre is not yet available in your area" the map on your wholesale page says [font=Roboto, Arial, sans-serif]Fibre Broadband Cabinet is expected to go Live on 16-Mar-16 .I first asked about this on other thread on 15.05.2014  

Anyone ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Anyone ?
    Hi mags1962, 

Feel free to PM me your details and I'll clarify this for you.

Thanks 

Tracey

PM sent Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

PM sent Thanks
    Thanks mags1962,

Pamela 

Any update to this please Pamela

Any update to this please Pamela
    Hi  mags1962,

I have checked your number and I'm afraid your line is not efibre enabled as of yet.
    I'm very sorry I could not offer you better news on this.

Pamela 

Originally posted by Alan Apologies for the delays mags1962

I can confirm your line is connected to a cabinet which has not launched yet but is due to soon - cabinet number NWL1_004

Until this cabinet launches we will be unable to forecast what speeds to expect but hopes are that this cabinet will be ready to go live in the coming weeks.

This cabinet is now live but i still have no efibre please dont give me a stock answer reply i started asking this question 15/05/14 and that was after the map advised i would have it Feb 14

Originally posted by Alan Apologies for the delays mags1962

This cabinet is now live but i still have no efibre please dont give me a stock answer reply i started asking this question 15/05/14 and that was after the map advised i would have it Feb 14
    Unfortunately there can be delays due to the level of work required mags1962,

-Pamela 

Yes but if the cabinet is live whats the problem and whats the timeframe for this can this question be asked to the network team please

• Registered Users Posts: 4,011 ✭✭✭eamonnq

I signed up and got connected on the 1st April, all going smoothly so far .

eamonnq wrote: »
    I signed up and got connected on the 1st April, all going smoothly so far .
    That's great to hear  eamonnq :)

-Pamela 

Any reply to my question

• Advertisement

Any reply to my question
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]The service is subject to availability so not all customers are capable of the service [/font]mags1962
    Also unfortunately when the cabinet becomes live not all lines will be upgraded to the service immediately as each line is individual.

-Pamela 

Advertisement