Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

joomla

Options
  • 17-11-2015 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭

What is the current version of joomla preinstalled on App Vault at the moment?

Is there any way to see it from Control Panel? I can see options for installing it (SQL 5.1 and PHP 5.3.10) but no info about joomla version??

Comments

Hi Zom,

On the Shared NG plans, the Joomla version is 3.4.5-53

If you are on one of the older plans this version wont be an option to you. Please feel free to email help@blacknight.com and we can look into it further for you.

Many thanks,
    Niamh.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

Hi Zom,

On the Shared NG plans, the Joomla version is 3.4.5-53

If you are on one of the older plans this version wont be an option to you. Please feel free to email help@blacknight.com and we can look into it further for you.

Many thanks,
    Niamh.
    Thank you Niamh. Little suggestion from me - to have app version info included in apps setup. Will be handy to confirm software compatibility before installing apps (without bothering you with questions).

Very good suggestion. I'll certainly pass that on.

Advertisement