Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

retention offers

Options
  • 17-11-2015 12:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

good morning
    I will soon be out of contract with eir, I currently have phone and efibre broadband are there any retention offers available for existing customers?

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

kooga wrote: »
    good morning
    I will soon be out of contract with eir, I currently have phone and efibre broadband are there any retention offers available for existing customers?

Thank you
    Hi kooga

Our loyalty team on free phone 1800303600 will be happy to discus new offers and discounts with you.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

eir: Alan wrote: »
    good morning

Thank you
    Hi kooga

Our loyalty team on free phone 1800303600 will be happy to discus new offers and discounts with you.

Thanks
    Al
    thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

eir: Alan wrote: »
    good morning

Thank you
    Hi kooga

Thanks
    Al
    thank you
    No problem kooga

Al

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Furzy

Our loyalty team on free phone 1800303600 will be happy to discus new offers and discounts with you.

I've just given up after spending 15 min waiting for an answer on that line ...... not a very promising indicator of Eir customer service. An elderly relative who has been with Eircom for years is paying almost €25/month more than I am for a similar package with UPC (now Virgin). I was checking to see if Eir could offer a better deal before moving to Virgin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Furzy wrote: »
    Our loyalty team on free phone 1800303600 will be happy to discus new offers and discounts with you.

I've just given up after spending 15 min waiting for an answer on that line ...... not a very promising indicator of Eir customer service. An elderly relative who has been with Eircom for years is paying almost €25/month more than I am for a similar package with UPC (now Virgin). I was checking to see if Eir could offer a better deal before moving to Virgin.
    Hi Furzy,

I'm so sorry to hear this, unfortunately during busier periods it will take longer to connect with an agent.
    Are you a listed point of contact on the account? If so please feel free to PM me your account number and I will contact the loyalty team for you.

Pamela

• Advertisement
Advertisement