Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mechatronics or similar degree advice??

Options
  • 17-11-2015 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi Folks.
    My story is basically that I am a qualified Electrician that has been working as a Maintenance Technician for the last 15 years.
    I'd like to compliment my experience with a relevant level 7 degree but I'm finding it hard to find a suitable course that I can do on-line.
    I wanted to do something a long the line's of Automation/process engineering but all that seems available is on-line in this area is Mechatronics.
    I'd like to do something different as there appears to be alot of people out there with the Mechatronics degree and I'd like to have something that stands out from others on my cv.
    Anyone have any other courses they could recommend bearing in mind it has to available on-line due to my current work commitments

Advertisement