Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PEST analysis

Options
  • 17-11-2015 1:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello, I am a student. I am doing business analysis on Bank of Ireland. I would be really thankful if you could write me PEST analysis of Bank of Ireland. Thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

mariaan wrote: »
    Hello, I am a student. I am doing business analysis on Bank of Ireland. I would be really thankful if you could write me PEST analysis of Bank of Ireland. Thank you
    Why would they do your home work?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

mariaan wrote: »
    Good Afternoon Mariaan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today and welcome to Boards.ie

A PEST analysis is not something we would be able to provide for you, apologies and good luck with your studies. 

Thanks, 

Evie.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Getting someone else to do your assignment is probably plagiarism ;)

Advertisement