Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Over a month without internet because of EIR

Options
  • 17-11-2015 2:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

A warning to all you new potential Eir FTTH customers, we were suppose to be getting the new FTTH service installed on the 14th of October with a promise of no disruption to service, they came and installed it on the 6th of November, cancelled my normal fibre coming over the copper from Magnet, and have left us with no internet. There are four houses in my estate with no internet for over a week now. They have spent a week trying to cancel my account, has anyone else experienced this? I'm a fourth year student who was relying heavily on the Internet to research my project, iv had to spend over €50 on data last week just to get research done

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,488 ✭✭✭swoofer

ugh that is badddd...   I have FTHH install due this Thursday!!  Did you agree to transfer all to eir??  I have told them I am keeping FTTC as I am with VF. I just want FTTH bb only. Can you not get magnet to sue eir?  Say how your ordered it and was it K&N who turned up?

You are not alone.

Advertisement