Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any current BoI 365online logon issues?

Options
  • 17-11-2015 4:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭

Trying to log in to 365online and the process is just timing out?

Edit> I can see from the last login times that I have logged on but never got beyond the second secure logon screen. Rebooted, restarted internet connection and connected to several different BoI servers (J5 and J6).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Good Afternoon my3cents,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

We have checked with our Support Team and can see that these servers are operating normally. You may need to clear your cookies and browsing history if you are getting this error repeatedly. 

Please try this and log back in again, if you are receiving an error message at any point which says you may be locked out, you will have to call BOI Direct on 0818365365 to have this unlocked.

Thanks, 
    Evie 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Thanks, No error, logon is occurring but not taken to home page. So nothing to unlock. Just tried another browser (no cookies) and still same issue?

my3cents wrote: »
    Thanks, No error, logon is occurring but not taken to home page. So nothing to unlock. Just tried another browser (no cookies) and still same issue?
    Hi, 

Sorry to hear this has not resolved the issue for you, we would ask that you call one of our reps on BOI Direct while you have computer access and they can go through some trouble shooting with you. Please call 0818365365 and choose option 1 followed by the * button. 

Once again apologies for the inconvenience. 

Thanks, 
    Evie 

Sorry but I don't want a statement?
    Hi, 

Sorry to hear this has not resolved the issue for you, we would ask that you call one of our reps on BOI Direct while you have computer access and they can go through some trouble shooting with you. Please call 0818365365 and choose option 1 followed by the * button. 

Once again apologies for the inconvenience. 

Thanks, 
    Evie

So got through and the rep just confirmed I was doing everything right and that there was nothing wrong with at banks end :(

Now tried on a couple more computers and different browsers the only thing thats not changed is my internet provider so might be a problem with the connection?

• Advertisement

OK got it sorted sort of....

I used a VPN to a server in France and then I could login and get to the home page to do the transfer I needed.

So the problem is hopefully a temporary problem with my internet provider.

OK got it sorted sort of....

I used a VPN to a server in France and then I could login and get to the home page to do the transfer I needed.

So the problem is hopefully a temporary problem with my internet provider.
    Hi, 

Thanks for letting us know here, and apologies if you had trouble getting through.  

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks, 
    Evie. 

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

im having trouble logging in to

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi thelibertyboy, 

Thanks for your post. 

365 Online is operating as normal. Can you please try clearing the cache on your browser, and try logging in again? If you continue to have difficulty please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365/ +3531 4044000 and a representative can go through some trouble shooting with you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Any chance you are using three? They have had issues in the past with SSL connections, there's nothing BoI support can help you with if thats the problem.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭pjmn

Getting a message tonight that BOI are unable to process my request (i.e. logon)...

I attach screenshot of message....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

pjmn wrote: »
    Getting a message tonight that BOI are unable to process my request (i.e. logon)...

I attach screenshot of message....
    Hi pjmn, 

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear you were unable to log in. 365 Online is operating as normal, can you please try logging in again and let us know if you still experience any difficulties.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement