If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PM6005 Quote

Options
  • 17-11-2015 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Wondering if you could provide a quote for one of these. I purchased the CD6005 last year and regret not buying the package at the time as the savings would have been considerable.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

dudeeile wrote: »
    Hi,

Wondering if you could provide a quote for one of these. I purchased the CD6005 last year and regret not buying the package at the time as the savings would have been considerable.
    Hi Dudeeile,

We currently have the PM6005 listed at €418.99, including delivery to anywhere in ROI - http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-12431-pm6005.aspx

Unfortunately with this model this would be the best price I can offer, as the euro price is already reduced compared to the Sterling price.
    We have these available from stock here in Belfast, and so could be shipped out on a next day delivery

If you have any other queries, or would like to order, please let me know

Regards
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Thanks for getting back so quick Brian. That's roughly the price I've been getting by searching online but to be honest I reckon I can easily get a couple of quid knocked off but if that's the best you can do then fair enough. Thanks anyway.

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Thanks for getting back so quick Brian. That's roughly the price I've been getting by searching online but to be honest I reckon I can easily get a couple of quid knocked off but if that's the best you can do then fair enough. Thanks anyway.
    Hi dudeeile,

If you do get a cheaper price elsewhere, providing its a like-for-like basis, we do offer a price match, and we do have them in stock locally for a next day delivery. Drop me a pm with a link if you find it cheaper and I'll do what I can for you

Cheers
    Brian

Still on the lookout for one of these, I see the PM6006 UK Edition is going for €349 anything further to offer a boardsie?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Still on the lookout for one of these, I see the PM6006 UK Edition is going for €349 anything further to offer a boardsie?
    Hi Dudeeile.

Thanks for coming back again.

Unfortunately the 349 Euro is as cheap as we can go on this product.
    It has been slowly reduced down to this price over the coarse of its release.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Advertisement

I'm going to buy one these amps, I swear, not saying when though!

The 6006UK is currently 399, can you match the 350 from last year?

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

I'm going to buy one these amps, I swear, not saying when though!

The 6006UK is currently 399, can you match the 350 from last year?
    Hi dudeeile,

Thanks for getting back to us! You're too late unfortunately! The PM6006 is unfortunately finished and I have no more coming in!

It will be replaced with the new range soon but I haven;t seen an ETA or specs on them yet!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

Ouch, it just wasn't meant to be. I won't be interested in the new model unless they come in at the same price point and I'm not sure they will but who knows.

I'll stay on the look out, I know the standard 6006 are still around and after all this time there is point in rushing it now. Thanks for coming back David.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Ouch, it just wasn't meant to be. I won't be interested in the new model unless they come in at the same price point and I'm not sure they will but who knows.

I'll stay on the look out, I know the standard 6006 are still around and after all this time there is point in rushing it now. Thanks for coming back David.
    No problem dudeeile,

If you also have a look at the Cambridge AXA35 I think this would be a great alternative at that price point!

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-204166-cambridge-audio-axa35-lunar-grey-stereo-amplifier.aspx?swapstore=1

Keep me posted!

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.