Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VR-ready build

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭BloodBath

All of AMD's latest graphics card line up are supposed to be getting a price cut in the €40-50 region. i haven't seen any of the shops implement these price cuts yet.

http://wccftech.com/amd-r9-fury-x-nano-price-cuts/

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭€>sense

Guys, would anywhere have this case in stock in Ireland? Most web-sites don't have it in stock!

Fractal Design Define r5 with window

If not can anyone recommend a similar well engineered quiet case?

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭€>sense

My sincerest thanks all who helped on this saga.

I eventually just went with the windowless version of case - he won't be able to show off, but it might be quieter. I had given way way way too much time to this already!

By dodging mindfactory delivery charges with amazon free delivery & cheaper SSD I saved €80 at the death. Special thanks to Xenoronin and BloodBath on this.

Please don't tell me about the bargains I missed, sites I should have tried, voucher codes that were available, better components that were cheaper, etc. etc.

I'm pretty pleased with what I have got, it should last him a good few years with upgrades, & I know my son will be one very happy camper on Xmas morning!

Cheers all!

Advertisement