Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free GP Care Ballbriggan

Options
  • 17-11-2015 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

The Balbriggan medical centre seem to be the only doctors who accept the Free GP for under 6's but when i rang they said they aren't taking any new patients.

I know the doctor up at Castle-mill doesn't accept the free GP care, does anyone know of any other doctors that do or who are planning on taking it on in the near future?

Pretty ridiculous that only some are accepting it and the few that are won't accept new patients.

Sounds/seems like a cheap gimmick.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

dereks wrote: »
    The Balbriggan medical centre seem to be the only doctors who accept the Free GP for under 6's but when i rang they said they aren't taking any new patients.

I know the doctor up at Castle-mill doesn't accept the free GP care, does anyone know of any other doctors that do or who are planning on taking it on in the near future?

Pretty ridiculous that only some are accepting it and the few that are won't accept new patients.

Sounds/seems like a cheap gimmick.

See link below and look for doctors in your area
    http://www.hse.ie/eng/services/list/1/schemes/mc/gpvc/under6.html

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭dereks

Thanks but that's where i'm getting my information from.

The only doctors signed up on that list won't take new patients.

That's why i asked if anyone knows of anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭sidcon

dereks wrote: »
    Thanks but that's where i'm getting my information from.

The only doctors signed up on that list won't take new patients.

That's why i asked if anyone knows of anyone else.

If there not on the list then unfortunately they are not going to accept the scheme.

Advertisement