Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist Wanted to complete band

Options
  • 17-11-2015 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hey Guys and Gals,

My Name is Alan. Im 32 and I am a singer/guitarist in a band in Dublin. Theres 3 of us. The other guys play bass and drums. Looking for a guitarist to fill up our sound with riffs and mostly rhythm parts. (No huge solos or speed guitar) We have just recorded our first EP the end of the summer and have gigs lined up. I just put it online. Ill post the link at the end of this. If you can sing too that would be a plus but no panic on that end. If you like what you hear then we could chat etc. Just PM if you are interested. No time wasters please as we are serious have a direction where we'd like to take the band. Looking for someone between 20-40 I guess. Once you're easy to work with and dedicated to practicing at least once a week. I write all the songs and guitar parts for the moment but we can work parts together and just make the songs better. Its all about the songs really. Must have your own gear too. Influences I guess range from Ryan Adams,Radiohead, Damien Rice, Jeff Buckle to bands like Biffy Clyro, Manchester Orchestra, Beach Boys, The Maccabees etc. Just good bands really with melody. Let me know if ya like and we can have a chat. Thanks for reading this :)

Alan

https://soundcloud.com/sewingseason

Comments

Advertisement