Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statement

Options
  • 17-11-2015 6:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hello, I set up my student account a couple of weeks ago and within that time I have not had any money in my account. 

Recently I have been requested to provide a bank statement and I was inquiring if it is possible to get a bank statement if I have not yet had any money/done any transactions. 

Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Soolander, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

You can certainly order and up to date statement which will show your name, address and the date it was printed. To do this please call Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818 365 365 and select option 1, 5 and then 1 again. 

When you order this before 3.30pm on a working day, this will generate the following working day and be posted out to your address which can take 3 to 5 working days. 

If you are registered for eStatements this will be available to download the day after ordering. 

I hope this helps and if you require anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine

Advertisement