Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bust

• 17-11-2015 11:53pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 135 ✭✭

Sadly Ruby and Duke have now gone bust, and those on the discount subscriptions along with it.
    Hi there

Bad news I'm afraid about Ruby&Duke as the company has gone out of business. We were a start up business but our business did not work out and we had to lay off our 9 staff and cease operations.

This has been a hard time for the company and as CEO I take full responsibility hence the personal email.

You are one of 221 customers who paid for boxes in advance to avail of a discount which I am now working through. You will not get a those boxes as we do not have the staff or finances to fulfil those orders.

We have the stock in place but as a liquidator has been appointed to the company it is his call in terms of approving all costs such as delivery, packaging and goods. I have a meeting with him tomorrow after he was officially appointed last week. I am to work through this with him over the coming days to find a solution. I will confirm what you are owed in terms of boxes and an exact monetary figure paid in advance so as that is on the record.

I know this is not an ideal situation for you personally and it is not one that I saw coming as we aimed to build a large company.

I'd like to thank you for the support in the early days and genuinely apologise for our failure.

Please feel free to email me here personally and I will answer as best I can as well as keeping everybody updated.

I hope to work through this as best I can and appreciate your patience. Letting down people isn't great but as an owner of 2 dogs the thought of them not getting their boxes worries me just as much.

Regards

Niall Harbison
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement