Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct Debit

Options
  • 18-11-2015 12:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I recently opened a 365 monthly saver account, straight forward enough.

However I got a letter in the post today confirming that my 'SEPA' account has been opened.

I don't recall that term being mentioned when I applied online, so I just want to verify that all is in order and that I haven't signed up for something completely different to what was intended.

Thanks!

Jon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Jon Stark wrote: »
    Hi all,

I recently opened a 365 monthly saver account, straight forward enough.

However I got a letter in the post today confirming that my 'SEPA' account has been opened.

I don't recall that term being mentioned when I applied online, so I just want to verify that all is in order and that I haven't signed up for something completely different to what was intended.

Thanks!

Jon
    Hi Jon Stark,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

It sounds like this could be referring to the SEPA Direct Debit which would be set up for your 365 Monthly Saver account from your Current Account. 

If you are concerned, you can submit a query to us via Banking 365 online by selecting 'Online Service Desk' and 'Ask a Question' and a representative will be happy to look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Sharon

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭Jon Stark

Hi Sharon,

thanks for the reply.

My first payment is today into my saver account, and the amount has been taken from my main account, but my saver account balance is still showing as 0.00.

How long does it typically take for the process to be completed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 455 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Evie

Hi Jon Stark,

Your balance on your monthly saver will update overnight, so if this leaves your account today you will see this reflected tomorrow. I hope this answers your question.

Thanks,

Evie

Advertisement