Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Internal Transfer from one Ag course to Another

Options
  • 18-11-2015 3:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Im a first year Agri Environmental student who got 440 in my LC, I had Agricultural Science as my first choice but didn't get the points. I want to transfer to Food and Agri Business Managment in second year if I can. I have nearly all the same modules and took my elective to match up too. I went to the Ag Office and asked about a transfer and they said to apply at the end of the year.
    What I really want to know is, what are my chances of actually getting the transfer? I dont want to do the course I'm in. I could see myself dropping out if I dont get the transfer :/ Has anyone had any past experience? It has me feeling sick.

I know at the end of first year all the omnibus Ags pick their Major. I assume if they all picked Animal and Crop for example they would all have to be allowed do it. So should I have a good chance of getting the transfer ? I am within the 30 points, have the modules but just afraid i wont be the only one wanting to transfer :/

Comments

Advertisement