Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Insurance

• 18-11-2015 9:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭

Hi,

I was always covered by health insurance when I was employed.

I now work for myself between Spain and Ireland. I was wondering what the best company / plan is that would cover me in Ireland as well as abroad?

I also skydive and was wondering I include fully comprehensive insurance for this as well?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 evilbaby77

Hi, is it worth in Ireland to have private health insurance? my friend told me not to do it , she was fully covered for surgery to have her Gallbladder removed and her husband his appendix removed. But she is the only one working, her husband doesnt and they have a child. My partner and I both work fully time.... with no kids.....would the public health insurance cover us in case of normal surgery? i know in case of an emergency they wont let us die ...but for daily surgery or maternity ? please tell me what you think
    Thanks
    Niamh

Advertisement