Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masculine/feminine tattoos

Options
  • 18-11-2015 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

Quick question, i am looking at getting a tattoo and having spoken to some of my friends they have told me to be careful as some will make me look more masculine or feminine.

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo with a flower in it and being a lad i wonder if people think this will make me look more feminine
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Who cares? Get what you want! If you like it, and it's what you genuinely want, then get it!

• Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭ericsinjun

spok1084 wrote: »
    Hi,

Quick question, i am looking at getting a tattoo and having spoken to some of my friends they have told me to be careful as some will make me look more masculine or feminine.

I have been thinking of getting a tattoo with a flower in it and being a lad i wonder if people think this will make me look more feminine
    Get whatever you like, it's your tattoo.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,737 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

A friend of mine has apple blossoms on his sleeve... he caries it off & no one would ever think to question it because he is masculine and doesn't give a ****e what others think... Some people wouldn't carry it off.

Get what represents you and your personality...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,629 ✭✭✭Adiboo

Guys can get flowers and swirls, girls can get skulls and dragons. Get whatever you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

flowers are girly. Everyone knows that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

What defines "feminine" ...Are you afraid that liking flowers suddenly makes you a girl? o0

If you like it, you like it...don't let anyone decide what you should and should not like to see on your body.
    Don't let anyone judge how you should feel about something.

If you like flowers, get some flowers!

Masculine/feminine..traits and ideas are changing. They're not the big deal they once were. And they shouldn't be.
    You like what ever you like, don't let anyone make you feel bad or "wrong" for what you like.

Advertisement