Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Believe In Christmas IFSC

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Been looking forward to it for a while i'll definitely be going. We were approached about possibly being a trader but the money is obviously mad after last years somewhat underwhelming Stephens green attempt at a Christmas market we thought it wasn't worth the risk.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

They are really selling the big 'Rockefeller' type tree so hopefully that doesn't disappoint. It certainly looks huge enough (50ft I think).

I'll probably go along for a look if I can manage it at a time when it's not going to be thronged. There's not a chance I'll be paying €15 to get into their bar though - I think they might be dreaming there unless it looks absolutely marvellous. Meant to be a ski lodge of some sort. €15 y reserves you a seat and gets you a choice of drink from their aperitif selection - no menu on the site to see what the aperitifs are though. I do like the fact that they are giving spaces to some charities and they are giving some funding to charities so that might ease the pain of the prices :)

• Registered Users Posts: 992 ✭✭✭Saint Sonner

I was thinking that its a good idea to price the seats as long as they give you enough room. One of the big problems with the one I've been to in Belfast is the fact that the bar is wedged and AFAIK you have to get lucky with seats!

Advertisement